Are partial birth abortions legal?

Have you ever had one?

Thanks I am against them but couldn't find a clear cut answer. It made me sad reading about it :(

Favorite Answer

They may be in some places, but it's murder. You can google and read about the process.

These are babies that would be called preemies and taken very good care of, if only they were "wanted". It's extremely sad.

I think history will reflect on legal abortion as being a very dark place in history, much like the holocaust, but in this case the victims can't speak up for themselves.

• Pippin

This is not a medical term.

Late term abortions are legal, but only in VERY limited and restricted circumstances. (Usually a mother with a serious medical condition or a non-viable fetus.) So they are very, very VERY rare.

And if late term abortion is needed, it will be done in the way that is safest for the woman.

I've never had an abortion, and don't know anyone who has ever had a late term abortion. (Or if they have, they didn't talk about it.)

no

They've been banned in the US, so now doctors just give the baby a lethal injection first, then pull it out by the feet and suck its brains out.