Is it really difficult to find under the table jobs in Europe?

I got this whole backpacking trip going for this summer. I'm really excited but I was curious to know (bcuz i'm sure I will love to extend my stay for a little while longer) if finding any kind of under the table or cash in hand type of job, is difficult or hard to find? I'm already a professional... show more I got this whole backpacking trip going for this summer. I'm really excited but I was curious to know (bcuz i'm sure I will love to extend my stay for a little while longer) if finding any kind of under the table or cash in hand type of job, is difficult or hard to find? I'm already a professional bartender, so do you think it could be hard to find a job, perhaps maybe in a hostel, that someone could hire me? I do speak a couple of languages if that makes a difference. I would like any advice or suggestions on anyone who knows about this since I don't wanna do anything illegal. Anyways, thanks in advance!