Are farm raise Dogs better for the enviroment than Cattle? Dogs the future #1 meat in America?

DOG....IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

my farm raised dogs would eat you before you knew they were there

• 8 years ago

Hugh- stop with the dog questions- My Malti-poo has a worried look on his face.

Source(s): Need a bigger crock pot
  • 8 years ago

well it would end the dog population problem......

• Lee
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

If it wasn't for eating dogs the lewis and clark expedition would have never made it to the west coast.The men in his group actually liked dog better then the wild game they could shot.A lot of the asian countries eat dog,so maybe we should try it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Conservatives won't raise dogs for meat unless the government gives them a nice subsidy to do it.

Same as cows and pigs and chickens.

• 8 years ago

You are late!

Obama Haters posted this same knee jerk crap all day yesterday.

Don’t worry I'm sure right-wing media talking heads will tell you sheeple something else to obsess about in a day or two.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The American have been eating dog for 3.5 years all of BHO programs are dogs an they have fleas.

• 8 years ago

At the rate the economy is going, I'm afraid your assertion is "sad, but true." At least I'll have the peace of mind of knowing that my next meal is free of heartworms and other parasites!

• john a
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

If we let Republicans have their way there would be no regulations and dog would be on every menu.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.