Very simple German translations? Please?
Please, how do you say these questions in German:
- Have you seen "The Hangover 2"?
- Did you enjoy it?
- Why haven't you seen it?
Answers to any of these would help alot, thank you:)
- Anonymous9 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Hast du "Hangover 2" gesehen? - Have you seen "The Hangover 2"?
2. Mochtest du ihn? - Did you enjoy it?
3. Warum hast du ihn nicht gesehen? - Why haven't you seen it?
I called the movie "Hangover 2" instead of "The Hangover 2" because that is the name it is usually referred to in Germany and also the official name of the localized version of the movie.
I refer to "der Film"(the movie, the film) in question 2 and 3, thus I used "ihn"(him) not "es"(it).
Hope I could help :)Source(s): brain
- RainLv 79 years ago
- Hast du "The Hangover 2" gesehen?
- Hat es dir gefallen?
- Warum hast du es noch nicht gesehen?Source(s): native