Can I play Total War Shogun 2 on a Power Mac G5?

I didn't realize how many things were not compatible with Power Macs when I got this refurbished computer. it is super fast but doesn't support many of the newer programs... Can I play Total war on it?

• MaX
    Favorite Answer

Total War Shogun 2 is not available for Mac. But, you can try Rome: Total War - Gold Edition.

It's available for Mac from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rome-Total-War-Gold-Edition-...

• Erika

Shogun 2 isn't supported on the Mac. you want to renowned that maximum video games on pcs are honestly purely supported for the computer/ residing house windows, not mac. Mac does have some warm titles which incorporates cod4 and tf2 as an example. if you're into gaming you need to surely not purchase a Mac, all of us will allow you to recognize that. Library truly pales in evaluation to the computer and maximum do not actually have the hardware to run annoying video games like Shogun 2. Mac's are undesirable, overpriced pcs for yuppies and hipsters in case you question me, I consistently imagine of them as pcs for persons too stupid to apply a computer.

Yes, you can. But there is no Mac vesion of Total War Shogun 2. Though, you can simply get a PC version and bootcamp to run it on Mac. You may get the PC version of Total War Shogun 2 here!