tattooing/piercing your body?

Where would you never get a tattoo or piercing(on your body). Just curious. I have three tattoos one on my wrist, one on my foot, than the other is on my rib. And two piercings my belly button and eyebrow. I wouldnt tattoo anything on my face for obvious reasons; its there forever, unprofessional, and painful. Im kinda addicted to tattoos. I think people are slightly shocked when they see my tats cuz they think im all young only being 5 foot and all.

I'm lucky in that I prove all of the people who say you can't get a good job with visible tattoos wrong. I work for a non-profit organization (a big contemporary art center in my city) and they could care less about my tattoos and piercings. I don't have sleeves or anything...the ones that show the most are my wrists, back of my upper arm, foot, and in the summer my calf, but we've had interns who had full sleeves. It's really no big deal at my job.

Continuing...I would never get anything on my face or neck. My back is probably done with the one tattoo because honestly, I don't like a lot of tattoos on peoples backs. My hands are off limits too...I really like the look of certain finger tattoos but would just never go that route simply because I don't think they age well at all and I don't want to forever have a tattoo on my hand.

I think eyebrow and most genital piercings are the piercings I'd never get. Oh, and tongue. If I was younger I'd get my tongue pierced but at 24, it's a bit juvenile.

• Kateh

I'm 5ft too, and have the voice of a five year old (no, really, it's terrible) and I have my entire lower forearm encased in a cherry blossom tattoo. I've also got a fish on mah back. Yummy fishy.

I'd never tattoo my hands or face, I think. Hands, because they're hard to heal and you'd have to get it touched up every now and again.

I'm considering cosmetic tattooing of the face - I'd like to see what permanent eyeliner would be like (I am terrible at putting make-up on) and the "permanent" isn't so permanent - it wears off in a few years anyway. But that's the only way I'd tattoo my face.

Piercings - I'd never pierce my chest in any way. It's simply not appealing. I wouldn't get most surface piercings - they reject anyway and they're in places I don't generally like. I would however get dermals (say in place of hip surface piercings).

Studying in the medical field, it's going to be hard for me to get a job later, though I ADORE tattoos and piercings. It matters not though - I can always wear long sleeves, and I can get my tattoo-sleeves and live with the heat.

OMG I'm 5ft too! c: haha. Yeah same here face, MAYBE arms I dunno I LOVE sleeves but I hate the idea of always having to wear long sleeve shirts. Thats it though, lol I'm pretty open minded. I have spiderbites, a nose piercing and two tattoos one on my back & another one on my thigh. Planning on getting more (;

i currently have 2 earrings on each ear, 6gauge and 18gauge. and i have a stud on my left lip. I want to get another lip stud next to it. then i want a nose stud, then cartilage ear piercing.

I would NEVER get pierced on the eyebrow (it rejects easily, and people's eyebrow piercing can rip out), i would never get a bellybutton piercing (i love my belly button the way it is, and also in my opinion i dont find belly piercings it attractive, sorry if i offended you but ppl have different opinions), tongue piercing (im allergic to food that can swell my tongue ) genital piercing (infections and can risk disease and might rip condom) and nipples pierced (my bf wants me to get them, i think about sumtimes but the pain would be terrible!)

i dont have tattoos but i am thinking of one for my left arm that starts on the shoulder and ends before the elbow. i would never get a tattoo on my face, legs, wrist, belly, chest, lower back (you know that cute little dents on ur lower back? i like to keep those clean from ink, it looks pretty already) and i dont want tats on my hips. so yea i only like to have tats on my arms, back of neck, and shoulder and upper back. i love shoulder tats, i find them sexy for sum reason lol

I want to be covered in tattoos. I love them, and when they're done right, they're beautiful! :)

I have a tattoo, but it is hidden by normal attire. There are statistics that show that visible tattoos reduce your likelihood of getting high-level jobs. It depends, if you want to be a rockstar or work at a bar or gas station, get all the tats you want. If you want to be CEO of a company or respectable in a demanding intellectual environment, consider the consequences.

I wouldn't get a tattoo on the bottom of my foot. OUCH!

no i wouldn't, deff not piercings!

Never would I mess with genital piercings. I too am 5ft and have 5 tats! And belly button m nose done! High five to us!(: