how can I pay child support thru the court?

Living in Florida, children in another state. I want to pay child support thur the court system and not by personal check anymore for better keeping reasons. How do I the (payor) sent it up thru the court.

2 Answers

  • Favorite Answer

    That is a good and smart idea. Just contact child support enforcement to set it up.

    1. The Basics of Child Support

    Youtube thumbnail



    Federal Child Support Enforcement Handbook for Non-Custodial Parents


    To learn a father's rights, join Dads House Educational Groups. It's free to join and access all materials. You also associate with other fathers going through, or already gone through, the same issues. We have an Educational Manual that teaches everything that needs to be known in addressing your legal issues.


    2nd Wife Club, for those brave enough to take on a man with "baggage".


    For 22 years, I have volunteered my time working with divorced/single fathers dealing in family law issues, such as child support, teaching them about what the states are not telling support obligors.


    Posted to Dads House Facebook Page


  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    My best advice would be to contact your lawyer and have him set it up... Also be sure the the dates are correct for how long to garnish your wages for support on the withhold of income form that is sent to your employer.. I was also paying my ex direcly for the past five years. After the modification her lawyer set it up to withhold the child support from my paycheck...either way was fine with me. But they tried setting it up to garnish my wages for an extra 6 yrs.. until my son was 24... So always read everything yourself before you agree!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.