Free music app for Kindle fire?

I want to download music onto my kindle fire to listen to but cannot find an app. Is there one that you can download for free music?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Please keep in mind that you can download/share only copyright-free (classical, nursery rhymes) music for free, unless the copyright owners allow free downloading/sharing of their material. ALL sites that provide copyrighted music to be downloaded/shared for free, but WITHOUT permission from the copyright owners are equally ILLEGAL! So, unless you are about to download copyright-free music, please start using legal buy-a-download resources similar to iTunes. Having no money/credit card is NEVER an excuse to STEAL anything anyway, so there is a very good reason why all the ILLEGAL sites/resources are being shut down and their users being sued for illegal downloading. It is also the reason why there is NO direct download button available on YouTube. Besides, asking how to obtain copyrighted material illegally violates Y! Answers guidelines.

• 6 years ago

As far as I could see and have looked, there is no free music app availible for Kindle only media players to download your own created playlists, radio music apps and premium in-purchase apps for most Kindle devices which sucks to hell, because it is what it is no money no music!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The only App i know you could download that will allow you to listen to music is spotify? but i don't think the free app allows you to transfer the music to your kindle. It will just allow you to listen to it through the app.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Amazon doesn't allow apps that are used to commit crimes in their store.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Youtube downloader.... Its only worked for videos and stuff for me

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

N f2f ngbenghdhghdahfnfbghsfhnfhdhmghhrjdbgbhdhdhrvjdbndndbdnfhdjdnmfbjfbbfbfbhfhbffbfhdggdbbthd

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.