Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Denver Airport Frontier 40 Minute Layover, is this enough time?

Flying MSP to Denver, then Denver to Great Falls, MT. Is 40 minutes layover do able?

Update:

Both flights are with Frontier. I also paid for preferred seating, putting me in the 5th row.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If both flights are on one itinerary, you'll be fine. The airlines establish a minimum connection time based on historical data, so they must believe it will work or they wouldn't confirm the reservation.

• 4 years ago

Denver is the play where the shine will sunshine 300 times of year. Denver is a flourishing ethnic scene, diverse neighborhoods, and normal beauty mix for the world's most magnificent playground and with hotelbye you can see ways to get there. Denver is the spot for: World-class attractions, natural wonders, successful arts scene, lots of revolutionary and acclaimed restaurants and nightlife alternatives galore. Denver definitely got it all. In Denver you are able to visit the Mount Evans and the Mount Evans Highway. The Mount Evans Highway is just a seasonal street which will be closed throughout the winter months

• 9 years ago

Yes, Both flights will be on the same concourse.

• 9 years ago

Since they are both Frontier, you will probably be OK. Just mention your connecting flight to the flight attendant 30 minutes or so before landing and again if your arrival time is late.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Doubtful by the time they piss about with getting you off and onto the planes plus security and baggage transfers you'll be lucky. I'd always try to leave a least 1 hour if not

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.