What is the portal of Logos?

Greetings dear answerers, grace and peace be multiplied unto you~!

(This is also referred to as "...a door (portal) of utterance (The Word)" in the KJV, but the words in greek are θύρα λόγος "thura Logos"... or... "portal of the Word")

The Apostle asked for the believers to "Continue in prayer and watch in it with thanksgiving, praying together about us also, that God may OPEN to us a DOOR OF THE WORD, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I also have been bound, that I may make it clear (manifest), as I ought to speak."

(Colossians 4:2-4 MKJV)

"In the beginning was the Word (Logos), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and without Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men; and the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overtake it."

(John 1:1-5 Literal Trans.)

Bonus Q: Is this amazing passage a picture of "the portal of Logos" (door of the Word) since "all things came into being THROUGH Him and without Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being"?

"Let all the earth fear YHWH; let all those living in the world stand in awe of Him.

For He spoke, and it came into being; He commanded, and it stood fast."

(Psalms 33:8-9 Literal Trans.)

We know that Jesus Christ, (the Word which was made flesh) is also the Only Door TO the Father, for he is also the Way, the Truth, and the Life... But is He also the Door of Utterance (Logos) which literally brought all things into being FROM the Father God's Heart?

Bonus Q: Does this passage reveal that the Everlasting Door to the Everlasting Father is both an entrance and an exit? (What is being revealed in the words, "...and shall go IN and OUT, and find pasture"?

"I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture."

(John 10:9 KJV)

Surely "IN" is being saved.... but what is OUT ("...find pasture")?

Thank you all for considering this Q, and for sharing your "doors of utternace"! : )

(((Ratia:))) Yes, the Truth is the Word! His Word is Truth, and His Word makes us Holy as we come into humble agreement (repentance) unto it.

I have given them Your Word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I do not pray for You to take them out of the world, but for You to keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through Your truth. Your Word is truth. As You have sent Me into the world, even so I have sent them into the world.

(John 17:14-18 MKJV)

Dear ratia: Concerning your bonus question: @ What is the difference between YHWH and Allah? That is a great question and I shall post a question shorty to honor your request.

Much love to you and to ALL

(John 17:14-18 MKJV)

Much love to you and to ALL

(((Light Warrior:))) Excellent, dear brother! Thank you for sharing: )

Best Answer

The portal is the magnificent graciousness of God who opens up a way for the gospel of Christ to be proclaimed.

When this gospel of Christ is proclaimed, new life is brought forth. Just as you referenced how all things were brought into being through Christ - all physical beings were created through Him - so it is with those who are 'born again' spiritually. He brings new life into their hearts - a life that no other can create or reproduce - the life of God; the life of Christ. (JN 1:9-13)

He is the gate in which His sheep find security from the thief which comes to steal, kill, and destroy. But as we go out through that gate we also find sustenance in Him. Just as sheep leave their corrals to go out and enjoy fresh pastures so as we go through Christ, He leads us to green pastures that restore our souls (Ps. 23). And in that process we come to seen and believe that He is Promised Seed of the Woman. (Gen. 3) that not only crushes the enemy who led us into blindness but He also provides us the nourishment our spirits need to be sustained and grow. He is the nourishment Himself.

"For the bread of God is that which comes down out of heaven, and gives life to the world.” (JN 6:33)

"I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst. " (JN 6:35)

When people seek to find spiritual nourishment outside of Christ or wander away from Him for another gospel or refuse to walk with Him and go after other "gods, (Lam. 3:18;Rev. 8:11), they are left to drink "wormwood" a.k.a. "bitter waters".

But those who eat and drink of Christ they are one with Him in Spirit (1 Cor.6:17) and just as He was raised so too will they be raised up. (JN 6:54)

The portal of the word is the kingdom of heaven. Think of it like the vestibule that leads into the sanctuary of a church. To be with god is for you to walk into the vestibule that is the entrance to the sanctuary.

the kingdom of heaven is within you (Luke 17:21). Do not believe anyone who tells you otherwise. It is not in the sky or here or there. It is within you. If you believe Jesus, you will go within. If you think Jesus is a liar, you will reach out to the skies and think that Jesus and/or God is there.

Salaams Seth:

the Truth is the Word.

a song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDR7XR0LzFE

Youtube thumbnail

"He grants wisdom to whom He pleases. And whoever is granted wisdom, he indeed is given a great good. And none mind but men of understanding." 2:269 Holy Qur'an

note the Word Holy.

Bonus Question: What is the difference between YHWH and Allah?

Bonus Bonus Question: Were you aware that many Christians call God by His Holy Name Allah?

God Has the Most Beautiful of Names. Jehovah is another one.

f.y.i.

[13:9]

edit: i have more than one name too... as do we all we all...

which one do you prefer? that is the one you should use insh'Allah.

Subhan-Allahi wa biHamdihi.

Gloria in excelsis Deo.

Source(s): Proverbs 8-9