I think my son is a pedophile?

To make a long story short, I am a god-fearing conservative raised in Oklahoma. My son’s been on the internet ever since he was born it seems like and he spends a lot of time on it. Yesterday, when I was going in his room to get his laundry, I saw his desktop picture (he had left it on) and it looked... show more To make a long story short, I am a god-fearing conservative raised in Oklahoma. My son’s been on the internet ever since he was born it seems like and he spends a lot of time on it.

Yesterday, when I was going in his room to get his laundry, I saw his desktop picture (he had left it on) and it looked oddly…feminine. Too feminine for boys like him.

I looked at the logo on the bottom corner and saw that it was from a “My Little Pony” show…and I laughed to myself thinking it was a joke because my little sisters used to watch that when they were growing up. It looks different now, though.

So I asked him what had made him want to joke like that cause I was scared that…maybe it wasn’t a joke, because he hadn’t said nothing to me about it.

And I was right.

He told me that he liked the show and that it was “Cool” for guys to do it. Roll Eyes He even showed me an episode. I watched it with him and I couldn’t beleive because it was OBVIOUSLY made for little girls. But he was really intent on watching it. And I tried to make sure that it wasn’t just some joke, but it wasn’t. My son was actually serious about liking My Little Pony. He’s 17 years old.

He likes a show where colorful candy ponies talk and laugh and giggle and have “cutie marks”. It almost embarresses me as a Christian. But I love my son. I don’t want him to think that he embarreses me.

If none of yall know what I’m talking about just search “My little pony new series” and you’ll see what I’m talking about. Look at the pictures.

I nearly cried that night I was so angry.

I did some research and found out that it was widespread…there are A LOT OF young men who like this show. And they’re not ashamed about it.

I think it’s downright creepy and nasty of them. Do they all want to be little girls? I raised a MALE not a female and it seems all of my hardwork is going to waste because of the liberal media marketing girl shows to boys.

If we don’t put an end to this soon, then the next generation will be a generation of girls and not many men. And pedophiles.
Update: yahoo automatically posted the question in the gay section because most pedophiles are homosexual.