Songs about Revenge, Ambition, Fate and Corruption for Macbeth Soundtrack?

My friend and I are doing a project where we have to make a soundtrack for Macbeth. There are 5 songs, and 5 themes. We have a song about Betrayal already, but I'm having trouble finding songs about Revenge, Ambition, Fate and Corruption that aren't completely about love. We're singing these songs for extra credit, so please nothing too rock. And preferably current songs would be fantastic as well! Thank you!

Favorite Answer

I know these aren't current song suggestions, however, your teacher may be able to relate to these song suggestions so that will help. They are also easy songs to sing. And they're very operatic.

I would try songs from Queen...

We Will Rock You (Revenge) or Another One Bites the Dust

Ambition (We Are the Champions)

Under Pressure (Fate)

Bohemian Rhapsody (Corruption)

Or go with songs from Abba's song catalogue for a not so rock touch

• espe

"Ghost interior the Room" at an identical time as i grow to be listening to this i had to like it and a few cases I virtually did besides the fact that it continuously looked as though it would lack some thing. It appeared empty, if this is clever, like the cheesy history music in a movie. "10:30 on the Oasis" This I cherished plenty extra in spite of the shown fact that the fourth minute of section 2 grow to be boring and too repetitive. there grow to be alot occurring and it grow to be exciting. yet, I did locate myself enjoying particular sections then waiting out boring areas. EDIT: in view that while is the Indie King's sequence a telephone pole for band flyers?