some one please help me,i need your advice FAST?

ok,so i think i have anorexia,well actully i kind if know i have it.last year.i went to the doctor he said.im on the verge of having it...i had so many other problems he wanted to sort them out 1st.

but today im going to my threapist and im like 2 stone lighter than i was last year. my BMI is underweight and im still trying to lose weight.

i have to go to my threapist to day and i was wondering shall i tell her i have ANOOREXIA? or should i let her try figure it out. i mean i want help. i just DONT want to put weight on.

Im SO confussed in what to do?

what will happen if i tell?will they put me in treatment?

but i dont want to be like this for the rest of my life...its horible.should i take action whilst i can?

Favorite Answer

Yes you should most definitely get help! Chances are you're really skinny! Did you know that anorexic people actually GAIN weight because their bodies aren't use to less food? You're therapist will probably just talk to you about why you're anorexic, and maybe help you get over those feelings! I highly recommend you tell her about your anorexia!

Caps rather are complicated to verify are not they human beings? Your spouse is having temper swings, she is stricken by melancholy, you are able to desire to make a medical doctors appointment for her and get her on some stable medications which will save her temper leveled and happy, than get her some clinical care so she and you are able to locate out what's quite happening. Hurry up nevertheless earlier she pulls a Phil Hartman on ya a&&

If it's obvious I'm sure she will point it out. Any how you are going to need some kind of diet plan/treatment. I went through that stage where I thought I was becoming anorexic but I didn't seek help. I went to the pharmacy and got myself vitamin tablets which helped me eat more efficiently. But your situation sounds more serious. Just point out what you are feeling, they are there to help you.