Some one please help me,i need your advice FAST?

ok,so i think i have anorexia,well actully i kind if know i have it.last year.i went to the doctor he said.im on the verge of having it...i had so many other problems he wanted to sort them out 1st. but today im going to my threapist and im like 2 stone lighter than i was last year. my BMI is underweight and im... show more ok,so i think i have anorexia,well actully i kind if know i have it.last year.i went to the doctor he said.im on the verge of having it...i had so many other problems he wanted to sort them out 1st.

but today im going to my threapist and im like 2 stone lighter than i was last year. my BMI is underweight and im still trying to lose weight.

i have to go to my threapist to day and i was wondering shall i tell her i have ANOOREXIA? or should i let her try figure it out. i mean i want help. i just DONT want to put weight on.
Im SO confussed in what to do?
what will happen if i tell?will they put me in treatment?

but i dont want to be like this for the rest of my life...its horible.should i take action whilst i can?