Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

POLL: Hakuna matata vs YOLO?

Which motto is better and why? To me Hakuna matata is better. Why? Have no worries. Be happy. YOLO is "You Only Live Once" teenagers who think YOLO might do something stupid but you know "YOLO!"

Favorite Answer

Hakuna Matata! It has its own song, man, sung by animals! YOLO's got nothing on that. And I know it's an acronym, but I read it as yolo, and that sounds stupid as hell. Like a gross candy or something lame.

And I agree with the stupid teenager analysis of yours.

I agree with you 100 percent! I think hakuna matata is way better. YOLO, in my opinion, is mostly used when people decide to do something stupid. "Getting drunk, YOLO!" "Getting pregnant at 15, YOLO!!"

But hakuna matata, it means no worries, it can brighten someone's day. It can make someone feel happy. And, in my opinion, it's the original motto. Lion King has been out for over a decade and I never get tired of hearing it! But this YOLO thing is getting old quick. "Going to Wal-Mart, YOLO!" or "Going to the bathroom, YOLO!" People abuse it haha.

So hakuna matata has my vote by a long shot!

Source(s): Just me speaking my mind
  • Teenagers think YOLO until they're knocked up. Lol.

N O N E

Hakuna Matata..Cause I like that song way better than The Drake song "The Motto"

Not yolo young one, it's 69

They're both over-rated, it was good at first but they were wh-ored out.

• yolo

Both are stupid.

Neither. I don't like to waste my life focusing on motto's. I'd rather just live.