Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 8 years ago

Is Alliance United Insurance company a smaller branch under All State Insurance?

Many bigger insurance companies have many underwritten companies and I am pretty sure Alliance United is under the Platinum Group of Companies not All State. The DMV told my brother that on the computer it showed I was with All State insurance which I am clearly not.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Tom Z
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Alliance United Insurance is not associated with Allstate.

Here is a link from the California Department of Insurance:

http://interactive.web.insurance.ca.gov/companypro...

A.M. Best, a financial rating service of insurance companies, shows the operating subsidiaries of Allstate - Alliance United is not one of them.

Source(s): ...
  • 3 years ago

Sicko is extremely deceptive - it is more desirable of a MOCKumentary than a documentary. at the same time as wealthy and fameous people international huge fall sick, the position do they bypass for his or her medical treatment? the U. S.. that asserts all of it, ideal there. definite, there are issues. even with the indisputable fact that the subjects in international places Michael Moore quoted, are even worse. well being care is rationed. The elderly are not getting a lot care, and premie children are left to die. My uncle in Canada, had a bleeding abdomen ulcer, and necessary prompt surgical treatment. the following interior the U. S., it may were similar day. In Canada, there develop right into a glance forward to it - six months. They advised him, properly, both you'll stay till then, or you received't. The watch for a psychiatrist interior the united kingdom, is 3 YEARS. they have 5 drugs, for psychiatric themes, that you'll take. purely 5. and that i promies you, it is not any of the recent things you may get the following. certain, in the experience that your appendix ruptures, it will be more low-priced interior the united kingdom or Canada. they are going to get you out and in, rapidly. yet when it is complicated, or calls for a pro, like open heart surgical treatment, you've were given a 25% probability of lack of life earlier your turn in line comes up. Oh, and the Cuba bit, Moore did not aspect out, that even although Cubans spend this form of small dollar volume on treatment each and every 3 hundred and sixty 5 days, annual kinfolk earnings is about $2500 - meaning, highly a lot 30% of their entire kinfolk earnings, is going to treatment. we are way lower than that. **The "fortunate few" who've well being insurance by way of their company, in case you include medicare for the retireees, promises as a lot as about 80 5% of people, or 70% of the persons who stay the following interior the country. No different us of a has 22,000,000 illegals residing the following, that favor treatment, also.**

• 8 years ago

No, they are not a subsidiary company of Allstate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.