Has the glamor of wembly been lost?

has the glamor of wembly been lost with now both the semi finals and the final being held there? i understand that the fa need to recoup money etc from building and running costs etc but surely wembly should be the stadium the fans dream to watch their team play at in the final of the cup like the good old days... show more has the glamor of wembly been lost with now both the semi finals and the final being held there? i understand that the fa need to recoup money etc from building and running costs etc but surely wembly should be the stadium the fans dream to watch their team play at in the final of the cup like the good old days when the semis where held at villa park anfield etc and then you got to go to wembly for cup final day. i mean the expenses the everton/liverpool fans had to folk out for a semi final hundreds of miles away and the scousers gotta do it all again (altho in the final this time) in this the hardest of financial times for the average football fan. for the london teams it isnt so bad (travel wise) but for teams in the north its a long way to go especially when the game could have been played at a neutral ground closer to home preserving wembly for a day out to watch your team maybe win the cup in the final.
7 answers 7