Teens: what are things you and your friends say that are "in"?

like yolo, yeah buddie, that's whats up, swag, etc?

thanks(:

oh and what does CRPP mean ?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

No, I don't and don't care. Personally, I don't like or use the term "in" My future husband put it best when saying "It makes the world sound all fatty and elitist. Whose right is it to call what's what?"

beast , beastly ,swag , I've got 99 problems and my swag aint one of them , and crpp means ... idk

Kids in my school say things like bow (but they yell it really loud), buoy (it's supposed to be like boy), trifling, burr (i don't even know), etc.

Yeahh....my school is something....

My friend's say the things you listed above. I say "cray", but in a joking matter.

And I don't know what that means.

My friend says "that's what's up" ALL THE TIME. I do sometimes too haha. I lot of my guy friends and my boyfriend say "bro." My boyfriend says "yeah buddy" a lot too.

Other than yolo, swag, and bro, I didn't know these phrases were considered to be "in." :P