whats going on could i be pregnat!!!?

ok so i usually get this mucus thing that it kind of stretches get that like for 5 day and now i only had it for 2 or 3 days yes i been having unprotected sex and all those times he c*** inside why could this be any one.....

Update:

i took a pregnacy test today but it was - did i took it to early my period isnt to the 1st

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Before your period is even due, symptoms mean nothing because they are the same as PMS symptoms.

If you have been having unprotected sex around ovulation then pregnancy is a possibility, but only a test will confirm it for you. Try not to read anything into symptoms before a missed period.

To avoid a false negative, do not test any sooner than the day your period is due. The longer you wait, the more accurate and conclusive the result will be, and you'll save the cost of the pregnancy test if your period arrives as expected.

If your period isn't due until May 1st, then its way too early to be testing. You're about 2 weeks out, which means you're just ovulating now so pregnancy isn't even a possibility just yet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.