Parents with young children please answer my questionnaire?

I have an idea for a business and would like to do a little research. I'd be grateful for parents with yound children in the uk to answer a few questions. Thanks 1) How many children do you have in childcare at the moment and their ages 2) What type of childcare do you use? (Nursery, Childminder, nanny,... show more I have an idea for a business and would like to do a little research. I'd be grateful for parents with yound children in the uk to answer a few questions. Thanks
1) How many children do you have in childcare at the moment and their ages

2) What type of childcare do you use? (Nursery, Childminder, nanny, family member)

3) What influenced your choice of childcare?

4) Do your children do any classes (ie baby massage, soccatots, Jolie Ronde language classes, artbugs etc)

5) If not why not? (Cost? Time? Location? Etc)

6) Would you have your children take more classes if they were all in one place? Cheaper? Any other reason?

7) Would having these type of classes at a nursery affect your choice of nursery?

8) Would you be willing to pay a little more for a nursery place if you knew these kinds of classes were included?

9) If not would you prefer to have your child at nursery and then pick and choose which classes to attend and pay on a class by class basis?