What am I suppose to do?

My question is,

"Use the source described below to create a correctly formatted item for a works cited list.

The book is called Understanding Media Theory by Kevin Williams. It was published in 2003 by Oxford University Press. "

Just a simpel anwser will do please.

Favorite Answer

I always use my favorite helper....The microsoft word wizard. he always know what I need when writing a papar. My other best buddy is the papper clip who flys aroun the screen. Hes always asking about works cited. So i went to him and iz asked him. "Mista papper clip I need help". So he referenced me to the citation machine and easybib.com to find my solution. I decided to du yous a favor and I asked paper clip to help you with this problem. He gave me an answer... So here it is..

Love you,

Craig.

Wiliams, Kevin. "Understanding Media Theory." Alibris. Oxford University Press., 2003. Web. 17 Apr. 2012. <http://www.alibris.com/booksearch?qwork=7773413>.

Source(s): The paper clip from word. I love him.