Difference between Arduino mega 2560 and Arduino ADK 2560?

I am very new to electronic world. I want to know is Arduino ADK only for Android or we can use it as simple microcontroller for household lighting system. Does it have windows 7 64 bit compatible C compiler? And someone please give me a list of hardware items that will be required to create timed control... show more I am very new to electronic world. I want to know is Arduino ADK only for Android or we can use it as simple microcontroller for household lighting system. Does it have windows 7 64 bit compatible C compiler?

And someone please give me a list of hardware items that will be required to create timed control lighting system (For example a switching on and off a 100 watt bulb with 5 second delay).
I don't want help in programming I just want to know about the hardware requirement.
I don't know what hardware is required. Please suggest complete hardware list to minute details as possible. I live in remote area and it is also not feasible for me to go to an electronic shop and ask him about the list. Therefore I am relying on your list.
Thank you.
1 answer 1