Does One Direction ask for your number if...?

Lets say the hottest gjrl is at their concert and they like her they ask for her number right? I heard all the guys ask for average looking reporters number and yeah pretty cool to tell you the truth... So how many girls are going to try to get their number????

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If the boys in the group, One Direction were to ask for a fans phone number they wouldn't ask them during their concert because it can mess up their performance and several fans would hear which can get many very angry or upset. If One Direction is performing and they find an attractive female in the audience the way that they would flirt with them is either by holding their hand or winking at them. They do flirt with several fans as well as asks for phone numbers. The boys usually ask for fans numbers during CD signings and meet and greets. Through CD signings and meet and greets they get to know what your like and they would have easy access to get your number. There is a fan of One Direction's named Jo-Hannah Lynn that met the boys in One Direction at a CD signing in Philadelphia on St. Patrick's Day and did catch their attention. When the fan met the boys she took a video of it. Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles was flirting with her and also did ask for her number as you can see in the video of hers. If you want to see Jo-Hannah Lynn and ask her a few questions you can see her Tumblr page here, http://hannahlynnn.tumblr.com/ and her Twitter page here, https://twitter.com/#!/_hannahlynnn Yes, One Direction has thousands to millions of fans but they treat their fans as if they were to be normal.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

They asked so they could supply a fan the possibility to pass on degree with them whilst making a song i want, they did it on their first heat-up gig however the ladies have been given hate for it and that they desperate to no longer do it anymore.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I don't think so!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

ME ilove LOUIS TOMLINSON

Source(s): none
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Probably alot of girls are trying to get their number. Theyre famous!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.