Trying to find an old SEGA GENESIS XBAND player from New York Named "Major Bunny"....ANY0NE SEEN HIM?

Back in the mid 90's (94ish)...all the "Elite" Sega Genesis and Snes Xband players met in New York City's Central Park and had a Krad BBQ and outdoor Xband Conventi0n....

Well as everyone knows that Xband is long dead and its all about PSN and Xb0x Live n0w....

(F THE DEATH 0F ARCADES....I MISS ARCADES....N0W ALL ARCADES ARE LIKE CHUCKY Fing Cheese.....Where is the Mortal Kombat And Street Fighter/Tekken Quarter Up Arcades on the East Coast???)

BUT ANYWAY!

I was wondering if any oldschool gamers has heard from "Major Bunny" who organized the whole convention.....or an0ther guy named "BIGDADDYCOOL" who became famous for "Pulling The Plug" and exploiting a security hole in Xband....that would give him the win for NBA Jam!

Anywho

Major Bunny...Like myself ran a videogame fanzine on the Xband Sega Genesis Network......

And he has been MIA since....I miss him....He was the most skilled Street Fighter I ever played...

Im trying to add all my friends from xband to my PSN list....That is one of my missions in life....are there any websites which list the current "DIGITAL" whereabouts of ex Xband players....

Im thinking we could f0rm an 31337 PSN Clan and sm0ke all these Armchair Multiplayer Newbies....in games of Killzone 3 and Battlefield 3....but not "CALL 0F D00KIE" since C0D is for idiots....

C0D is like Coke And Pepsi...everyone drinks (Plays) it because everyone else does because they dont know better Sodas (J0lt Cola - Battlefield 3 - Quake Team Arena) are out there...

SO WHAT'S THE DEAL??? DID ALL THE OLD XBAND PLAYERS DIE OR SOMETHING...WHERE DID WE EV0LVE (0R DIE TOO)

GARBAGE IN / GARBAGE 0UT

JUST MY OPINI0N!

ThX!!!

Favorite Answer

I have to agree with you, a lot of my friends all went to get xbox 360s and CoD games just because they are more popular, I don't know any of the people yo uare looking for but I play BF3 on PS3 a lot incase you want to add me.