We live in Illinois, my husband drew missouri unemployment and we are getting double taxes?

My husband worked in Missouri last year for 1 week, the rest of the year he drew unemployment from missouri, we live in illinois, sitting here tonight doing our state tax returns and I see we are getting double state taxed on those unemployment benefits, I do not feel this is right, last year I had illinois unemployment benefits and my husband had worked in Missouri, but we only paid Illinois tax on my Illinois unemployment, not Missouri too, any help here? PLEASE!!!

• PoBoy
    Favorite Answer

Missouri should not tax you. Contact their revenue dept and tell them you are IL residents, not Missouri.

• ?

distinctive studios set distinctive standards for their very own institutions. At our save, besides the incontrovertible fact that this is legal to do piercings below eighteen, with parental consent, our save proprietor won't touch a minor. We used to, despite if it grew to become right into a worry because of the fact of each and every of the minors coming in with 'moms and dads' that have been rather their acquaintances moms and dads. Having to handle the identity issues takes up time we do no longer rather have, plus this is a headache we don't elect. Piercings do no longer herald plenty money besides, whilst in comparison with tattooing, so my boss suggested the hell with it, after some genuine moms and dads filed court docket circumstances. yet, as a count of legality, you may get a tattoo in yet another state devoid of residing in it. We additionally won't do tattoos till the drivers license is issued in our state. those are own judgements made through our save proprietor. no longer all studios are so stressful. you only ought to call around to the studios the place you're headed, they'll inform you. Take care, and larger of success.

ask Obama he should know.