AFC West Standings? With predictions.(2012)?

I think the AFC west will be a very interesting division next year. With the Chiefs doing well in the free agency market, Broncos picking up peyton manning, and other things. What are your predictions. Please write the record, team, and any comments you have on how or why they did what they did. Here are mine: 1.... show more I think the AFC west will be a very interesting division next year. With the Chiefs doing well in the free agency market, Broncos picking up peyton manning, and other things. What are your predictions. Please write the record, team, and any comments you have on how or why they did what they did.
Here are mine:
1. KC Chiefs, 10-6 While improving their line with Winston, creating arguably the best 1-2 punch in the league and replacing a lost brandon carr with stanford routt, they remind me a bit of the 2010 new york jets, they will do well this year.
2.Denver Broncos, 8-8 Peyton manning will be interesting next year, but i feel he will be more of a phillip rivers or carson palmer level QB. an improving defense though should get them to .500 even.
3. SD Chargers, 7-9, While 4 years ago they were one of the NFLs best teams, for the last 2 years there have been no playoffs. nothing has gotten better since then, and this year should be no different.
4. Oakland Raiders, 5-11, this team is really no good. an aging QB wont help them much. nor will a no good defense, this team will be well below .500
9 answers 9