Acoustic guitar under 200 dollars?

I would like an acoustic guitar for under 200 I am not really a beginner

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Epiphone, Ibanez and Yamaha all have good beginner guitars in your price range. Stay away from guitars on eBay and at big box stores. Go to your local music store. Chances are they are a dealer for one or more of the brands I mentioned. If you got to a music store, you will get a playable guitar. You will get better service from a local music store. I recommend them over places like Sam Ash and Guitar Center. The chain guitar stores are worried about how much money they can get out of you the day you are in the store. Local music stores survive on building a relationship for repeat business and therefore tend to do you a lot better.

xx

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Check out the Yamaha FG-700S at $200. It has a solid spruce top (unusual for that price range) and is highly recommended.

• 8 years ago

If you are willing to be patient, you can find some really good deals.

This site might be able to assist you- http://www.all-things-acoustic-guitar.com/buy-guit...

You didn't specify if you wanted just an acoustic (cheaper), or an acoustic electric.

Either way, you may want to find a good quality pre-owned instrument. You will be able to get more guitar for the money.

Hope this helps! Good Luck!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

valencia guitars

Source(s): got one for 50 bucks and they make decent ones for like 150 bucks
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

well trey the best option i can think of is to go to sam ash music store which you can purchase an acoustic electric guitar for near 200 dollars

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

La mayoría de los juguetes que he comprado para mi hija son de sitios web y después de comprarle un piano de juguete no podría faltar una guitara, como con los otros productos no tengo nada que reprochar, buena calidad, excelentes canciones y además muy resistente, una buena compra.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.