Why do people say Obama is such a bad president and he is ruining our country?

Maybe I am wrong but I remember him entering into office in mist of a war that we weren't suppose to be in the 1st place, a recession and an overall a broken country! I am not saying I agree with all of his policies but he's not the reason we are in this current state of being. Its easy to point fingers at one specific person but its not one person who got us here. It annoys me that people think we can turn the country and economy 100% around in just 4 years. Maybe no one wants to admit it took the 1st black president to bring change or maybe everyone is just trying to use him as a scapegoat. Idk but when I finally am old enough to vote, Obama will be my pick.

Exactly what I'm talking about! All the reasons of why you all think he is a bad president can be applied to almost every single president in history; the last one especially. And he is just as white as he is black but go down to south and see if they want to admit that. He's black! And I do have a job. I problem make 3x as much as you and your probably 3x as old.

• John
    Best Answer

I think more people like you are going to realize the great postive effect obama had done in the long run

i really wish there was more democratic support so we can really go though with his policies, it is true i do not agree with him on every thing but he did an amazing job and sure earned my vote

• Jimbo

People say Obama is a bad President for one reason and one reason only. It's because they BELIEVE he's a bad President! Geez, sometimes you libs and Obamakins are so dense.

What do you mean "a war we weren't supposed to be in the 1st place"? According to whom?

Congress, composed of Republicans AND Democrats (including Secretary of State Hillary Clinton), having access to exactly the same intelligence information as the president, overwhelmingly voted FOR the war in Iraq.

Obama has not made things better.

Our economy is in the tank.

Record foreclosures and rampant unemployment. Don't believe the fictitious unemployment information.

ALL TIME record high gas prices forr this time of year., which are only rising.

We outsource more jobs to other countries every year

ALL TIME record debt under obama's "leadership".

BTW

Obama is not the "1st black president", he is just as much white as he is black.

• Albert

I think you'd better pay more attention to your homework and forget about 0bama. When all is said and done and the facts all see the light of day I can assure you that 0bama's skin color is not going to matter, but his loyalty to the United States and the American People will as will his numerous faux pas whether intentional or unintentional are counted!

Because Obama is a Bad President and is Ruining Our Country.

(You've never held a Job, have you? Not hard to tell, eh?)

The only thing between us and oblivion is cheap debt. While Obama passes more regulations, taxes, and sends more jobs overseas.

If doing everything wrong...makes you a bad president. The answer is correct.

lol has he done anything to make this country better??

wow really??..

• RMPA

He is a bad president, and he is ruining the country such that our children and grandchildren will be paying for his generous ways.

Because he promised hope and change and he has turned out to be just like Bush, a lying, treasonous, greedy war-monger.

Change? What change? It's the same ol stuff we got from Bush. Wars for profit...The Patriot Act...Secretiveness...All things 0bama promised to change, but instead expanded.

The TSA is searching 80yo disabled women in airports!

And don't be fooled. 0bama did not have to extend the Bush Tax cuts. No one twisted his arm.

btw, It is "in the MIDST of a war and it means middle.

Source(s): You want real hope and change? Help us elect Ron Paul!
  • o i don't know maybe it has something to do with his socialist ideology and his lack of concern for humans in general...

Ah, the mist of war. How poetic. Similar to the fog of war, but wetter.