Why do people say Obama is such a bad president and he is ruining our country?

Maybe I am wrong but I remember him entering into office in mist of a war that we weren't suppose to be in the 1st place, a recession and an overall a broken country! I am not saying I agree with all of his policies but he's not the reason we are in this current state of being. Its easy to point fingers at... show more Maybe I am wrong but I remember him entering into office in mist of a war that we weren't suppose to be in the 1st place, a recession and an overall a broken country! I am not saying I agree with all of his policies but he's not the reason we are in this current state of being. Its easy to point fingers at one specific person but its not one person who got us here. It annoys me that people think we can turn the country and economy 100% around in just 4 years. Maybe no one wants to admit it took the 1st black president to bring change or maybe everyone is just trying to use him as a scapegoat. Idk but when I finally am old enough to vote, Obama will be my pick.
Update: Exactly what I'm talking about! All the reasons of why you all think he is a bad president can be applied to almost every single president in history; the last one especially. And he is just as white as he is black but go down to south and see if they want to admit that. He's black! And I do have a job. I... show more Exactly what I'm talking about! All the reasons of why you all think he is a bad president can be applied to almost every single president in history; the last one especially. And he is just as white as he is black but go down to south and see if they want to admit that. He's black! And I do have a job. I problem make 3x as much as you and your probably 3x as old.