Which class should I take for sophomore year, World Civilizations Honors, or European History AP?

I have heard that European History AP doesn't count as one of the required general elective classes for college. I've heard that it only counts as a regular elective. Should I put in the extra effort and take it anyway, even though it won't help my general electives? Or should I just not and spend my time and energy doing other things. I want to go to medical school if that helps.

Favorite Answer

I want to go into medicine as well :)

European is not required for college, but it will look great on your transcript! You need to get a feel of what AP classes will be like for Junior and Senior year when you are loading up on them. When you say "doing other things" I am not sure what you mean. If you want to be in the medical field, take sciences and maths! I am not the greatest at math, so I am not doubling up (I will be a sophomore too and take pre-calculus). But definitely take science and math. If you are looking for other AP courses, I would say take AP stats, AP Biology, AP Environmental, Honors Anatomy, Honors Chem, Physics etc.

-Brianna

Source(s): :) Email me anytime for schedule help: mizicu@yahoo.com

I suggestion the AP US ancient beyond examination was once simpler, considering that any pupil who attended an American school developing up might were uncovered to American ancient beyond for the duration of that factor, however might were uncovered to plenty so much much less European ancient beyond. That stated, I got 4s on each and every, so probably they are certainly the equal challenge.