?

What should I evolve my adamant Eevee into, if at all?

The Eevee I got from Bebe has an Adamant nature, and I originally planned to evolve it into a Vaporeon so I could have a Water-type. But the Adamant nature lowers Special Atk, so now I'm at a loss as to what to evolve him into. I already have a Fire-type and my starter is a Grass-type so I have no need for a Flareon or Leafeon. My favorite Eeveelution is Umbreon, but Umbreon is not really an attacker.

Should I just not let it evolve? Here are it's stats:

Lvl 20

Atk 29

Def 28

Sp. Atk 20

Sp. Def 34

Speed 31

Sorry this is in the wrong section, I forgot to change it.

Favorite Answer

Leafeon and Flareon are the only evolutions to benefit from Attack. If your only playing against NPC characters just evolve it into whatever one you want(Espeon is my favorite and the one I would evolve it to)

You could breed it with a ditto or If its a female you can breed it with a "field" egg group and get more natures.http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/egg/field.shtml

Leafeon and flareon are the only two that benefit from atk boosting nature. i dno where these people r thinking umbreon would best benefit from it... if ur going defensive its best to be umbreon, so like i said dno what these other people r tripping on. maybe acid.

Flareon and Umbreon are best when it comes to training in Atk. You should consider EV training :)

definately a jolteon, it is good on flying and water. just watch out for ground types and ur electric moves. hope this helps

My eevee's over level 90 (from trade) and i feed it a lot to increase it's stats so i can do those one hit KOs but Umbreon's a dark type which really is an advantage so i would go with evolving it to a dark type over the others

Jolteon!