Why has Secretary Janet Napolitano not issued a statement or apology for the Secret Service scandal?

As the Secret Service is part of her Department of Homeland Security, it is her responsibility. It's is insolent and flippant to the American people to just say nothing. Remember when the Salahis breached the White House? I don't think we heard anything from her then either. And when the TSA failed to catch the underwear bomber, she said "the system worked". Not to mention Fast & Furious, she said she didn't alert anyone to investigate because it wasn't her place or something. Can she ever stand up and take accountability and have the decency to at least apologize for her Department's failings?

Favorite Answer

That is not in her job description,under Obama ,he does all the apologizing and brown nosing.

I presume that she is waiting to receive the results of the investigation being carried out by the competent authorities.Once she receives it I am sure she will issue a statement.So far it is just a rumour.