Jehovah witnesses, are you afraid to die?

I'm asking each jw individual, if they're afraid to die. No need to put a long answer of what the bible teaches on death, simply yes or no will suffice.

Favorite Answer

When I was a Jehovah's Witness I was not afraid to die because I believed I would be resurrected to life on a paradise earth and I would get a second chance to prove myself worthy of eternal life.

After I left the organisation I was terrified that Armageddon would turn up and I would be destroyed, with no hope of any resurrection.

Praise God, 16 years ago I was liberated from these false teachings and the nightmares that had pursued me for many years. Christ Jesus is my Lord and my Saviour and he has conquered death!

I am a Christian.

Jehovah's Witnesses are nothing but a cult. They should be afraid of dying and suffering in hades and later hell fire. Jehovah's Witnesses are one of the antiChrists. The Bible says the following:

1 John 2:18: "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time." There are antiChrist in the world by the time 1 John was written. An antiChrist is anyone that stands against Christ.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist." This verse tell you the characteristics of the antiChrist in that they will deny the deity of Jesus Christ and that Jesus did not come in the flesh.

It is well known that the Jehovah's Witnesses deny that Jesus has come in the flesh, believing that Jesus was a good man or an archangel. They deny that Jesus was deity, God, The Son, who gave up his power as God's Son, came to earth in the flesh.

Yes, Jehovah's Witnesses should be frieighten of death.

In Christ's name,

Source(s): The Bible

If I was a JW then I would be afraid to die because the bible declares only judgement awaits that person who has died in their sins without knowing Jesus as their personal saviour who would of saved them from a Christless eternity in hell (Rom 3:23, 6:23, 10:9-10, 1Cor 15:1-4, Eph 2:8-9, Heb 9:27 and Rev 20:15 )

Source(s): Kjv 1611

Whenever someone asks me if I'm afraid to die, I always get worried that the police are going to call and say they tracked the question and its coming from inside the house *scare chord*

Weren't they the ones that believe only a certain number of people get to go to heaven?

I'm pretty sure there's more JW's than that number....so I can understand why you're asking.

• Ness4 years agoReport

That is only the anointed ones that go to heaven. Not all. People gota stay here and live and grow. Look after animals. Otherwise what else did God make a planet?.. 😒

No, I am not afraid to die.

But I really do not want to.

And I hope that - in accord with Jesus' statement - I do not.

Hannah J Paul

Well I'm not afraid of death in itself as I firmly trust in Jehovah and his Son and the promise that they give to all those who are asleep in death. (John 5:28,29)

What I wouldn't want to happen is not being able to enjoy life with my loved ones!

I'm not afraid of being dead because I know it involves being unconscious. (Ecclesiastes 9:5) But I'm 'afraid' to die because I believe the *process* of dying could be very unpleasant.

I think it is only natural to have a fear of dying. Such fear serves as a wholesome protection against taking unnecessary risks that could endanger one's life. Only, we should be careful not to allow our fear of dying to be stronger than our faith in God and his promise of a resurrection.

No, I am not.

A JW like a good Mormon are never sure if he will spend eternity with God! They are never sure whether they will be found WORTHY ! In fact 99% of JW dont even believe they will see the Father or Son in the future forever !