Google ad sense test deposit question?

its asking me to verify by entering the test deposit amount. i received 4 test payments in my bank account. so i add up the money. they were .70 .51 .20 and .18 so i get 1.59. i put that in and it says that its incorrect and after the 4th incorrect attempt, we will disable the account or something. so i tried entering only one of them. i enter 0.70 and again it says incorrect. so what am i suppose to do?? i have 2 more tries. help???

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Jake
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sorry this Googler help below offers nothing new, your total of 1.59 looks correct to me, no chance of currency conversion by bank, if Google had your country wrong...

http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl...

Signing up for EFT payments

Signing up for EFT payments is a three-step process:

1. Enter your bank account information

2. Find your test deposit

3. Enter the test deposit amount in your AdSense account

Updating bank information

Unfortunately, incorrect or unverified bank account information can't be changed or removed from your account at this time. Instead, to provide correct information, you'll need to add a new bank account.

To protect the privacy and security of your banking information, AdSense Support does not have access to edit or remove the information you have entered.

Why did my test deposit fail?

There are a number of reasons why your test deposit might fail. We'd provided a detailed list below.

Incorrect bank account number or bank codes (the required information will vary by country)

Issues with your account type (we currently do not support savings accounts in the United States)

Bank account is closed

'Account holder name' was not EXACTLY the same as the name on your bank account

Bank is not located in the same country entered in your AdSense account

Bank account is not in the local currency of the country entered in your AdSense account

Bank account is not set up to receive incoming ACH/EFT

An IBAN number was entered rather than domestic banking information (for countries other than Italy)

Your bank code changed as the result of a recent bank merger

If your test deposit has failed, you'll see a Deposit failed message on the page which you submitted your bank account. If you see this message, we encourage you to re-enter your bank information to make sure there wasn't a typo. You may also wish to contact your bank to confirm the exact details that you need to submit and try again.

If the error persists and you receive a message stating that the account has already been entered, please complete the test deposit form and we'll be happy to assist you.

"I've had problems signing up for EFT payments." Form

http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/static.py?hl...

Please enter the amount of the test deposit you received into your AdSense account online by clicking the 'Verify this account' link. Has the system accepted the amount you have entered?

Yes

No

Make sure you are entering the correct amount. You may consult your bank statements or contact your bank directly.

Please note that in order to protect the accounts of AdSense publishers, we allow up to 4 attempts to enter the correct verification amount.

If you have entered an incorrect amount 4 times and you are seeing a "Account Verification Failed" message on your AdSense account it means that your bank account has now been locked for use for AdSense EFT payments. If you'd like to remove the lock, please contact us. If you provide us with the correct test deposit amount, we'll then verify this amount and unlock your account.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Yep they are legit

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.