Broken Forearm? :(? DOCTORS? NURSES? ANYONE?

So I was moving around and hit my arm on a wall now my arm is swollen, bruised, pain not too bad. Tenderness and a lot of bumps in the middle of the two arm bones. Is it broken? REAL ANSWERS NOT LIKE YOUR AN IDIOT OR SOMETHINGS! K THANKS! HURTS ON WHAT WAY I PUT MY ARM SOMETIMES ALSO. HURRY

Best Answer

Okay so your fore arm is made up of your Radius and your ulna. Now compare the two arms and make sure there is no deformity besides the swelling such as one arm is curving more. I would not think you had a broken arm because your pain would not be a little it would be a lot and you would eventually loose feeling and control of your hand. I would say ice today if not any better tommorow get an x ray

I've broken alot of bones myself so this should be an easy one (my left arm twice, my right arm and my right leg). it depends how you hit it if you hit it strait on then you might have sprained, jammed or broken it. but if you did something like whip it against the wall like if you were spinning around then its prolly badly bruised or sprained. if its broken the pain would be really bad but it depends on how its hit. but either way i suggest you sit down with an ice pack or something. be sure not to move around to much cause you could start to feel severly dizzy and may pass out. its happened to me. call a parent or adult to help you. i hope this helps and if you have any more questions please say.

Source(s): EXPERIENCE!!!!

If you broke your arm you would be in to much pain to be typing right now... chances are its just a soft tissue injury, if the arm looks different from you other arm or if it feels like stones are rubbing on eachother in your arm then you need to get an xray cause it probably is a break. But for the time being ice it 20 minutes on 30 minutes off and repeat and control the pain with some OTC meds. If you feel the area pass the injury site is getting cold or have paralysis or numbness in your hand you need to get to an ER now cause that could be nerve or vascular damage that needs to be taken care by a Doc. And if the swelling or pain doesn't get better in a few days then you need to see a Doc. But in ending... go with what your gut says... 9 out of 10 times you will be right

Source(s): EMT x4 years