Mr Holiday asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

If the heat roster looks like this next season, what would their record be?

PG-Nash/Chalmers/Cole

SG-Wade/Jason Terry/Mike Miller

SF-Lebron/Battier/James Jones

PF-Bosh/Haslem

C-Fab Melo/Joel Anthony

Favorite Answer

Well, first of all, I don't see this lineup ever happening, for a few reasons. I don't see them getting Nash and Terry both. Nash maybe, but not Terry. And as for them drafting Fab Melo, he's not really all that good, not NBA ready, and I don't think his defense would be as good in the NBA as it was for Syracuse.

To everyone who's saying Nash isn't going to sign for the minimum, I think it could be possible. First of all he's publicly said he would consider the Heat in the offseason, knowing that it would likely mean a reduced salary. Nash has already won 2 MVP awards, has made a ton of money, what does he need now? Thats right, a championship. Just like many other stars have done at the end of their career, signing for close to nothing for the pursuit of a championship is an option.

As for how this team would fare, I think it also depends on who's coaching, as Spo kinda blows as a coach. They'd probably win 65 games, and end up losing in the Finals since Lebron cant win the big one.

• this lineup would be impossible because of the salary but anyways they would win around 60-68 wins.

I say this because lebron james is used to having the ball 80% of the time but now they will have steve nash who will be handling the ball and i don't really like lebron james moving without the basketball that suits dwayne wade more (even though they pretty much play the same)

and with this team they would easily beat anybody in the NBA in a 7 game series. But with steve nash there lebron james stats would come down and i don't think he would be so happy about that. He says he doesn't care about stats but that's a lie

Source(s): MC JC

How long do you think of Wade's wellbeing will final? final time I checked Bosh has been underplaying ever considering that transforming into a member of the warmth. different than Lebron warmth have no different participant going for them that they are in a position to anticipate interior the long-term. Alot of fellows are on their final leg. no longer only will Chicago Bulls have a greater suited outlook interior the destiny for defeating the warmth yet alot of alternative communities will too. I provide warmth 3 years MAX at persevering with to play at this severe point with old & feeble gamers.

Dont be silly, they'd be just fine dealing bosh and trying to build around wade and lebron, then this roster is possible. Again we will find out what they do if they win or not.

The only problem is that the only way Nash could play on this team is if he accepted less than 1Mill a year, that wont happen.

Nash is not signing for 400-500k regardless if hes rich

Please do explain about how Nash's salary is right about 473k a year.

• Jesse

Delusional Heat Fan. If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.