If I was a tourist to your area, what would most likely bite and poison, eat, or otherwise kill me?

• Nook
    Favorite Answer

Urban legend has it that there are black panthers living here and also an Al-Qaeda terrorist training camp....in the bush. We have dense impenetrable bushland here. Hey, there *might* be panthers and terrorists for all we know!! Oh, and the bunyips...

But, in all probability, you're most likely to be bitten by snakes and spiders...and maybe a rabid koala :P

The mist might kill you though. Hikers are always going missing up here, they get lost for days in the bush -_- idiots who don't take proper equipment...

Well, now, wandering around up here, there is not too much that could happen

Unless you walk through a field of poison ivy.

or poison oak.

We also have poison parsnip.

We only have black bears here. They are pretty mild. Most people think of bears as big lumbering animals, but they can run faster than a horse, and they sail over fences like a deer.

You could get trampled by a moose. They can be belligerent sometimes.

I have a wolf den over on the north line. But if you just pee on the trees around your camp to mark off your territory, they will respect the line. (most of the time) They can be mischevious sometimes.

But, no, there is not vey much around here that would bother you.

Edit:

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention the lynx.

Source(s): I drove a heavy truck down through Detroit a few years ago, on the way to El Paso. Interesting place. What is a Bunyip ?

Uhm, well seeing as how I live in Detroit. I wouldn't suggest somebody comming in as a tourist. What would bite you / people. What would posion you / people. What would eat you / people. What would kill you / people, then you'd probably be thrown in the Detroit River. Horrible place from someone who's not from here. I suggest staying right where your at ( :

• ?

Copperhead snakes, rattlesnakes, black widow and brown recluse spiders,and feral dogs. unless you eat one of the few poisonous plants that grow here, that's it. OH-WV-Ky area.

Wasps would do the biting.

Alligators would do the eating.

Young black males would do the killing.

That random starving hobo hanging around near the subways and dingy doorways.

Rattlesnakes, mountain lions

Here in Germany you will hardly find an animal such dangerous - come and enjoy your holiday.

• If you piss them off enough, coyotes, wild hogs, rattlesnakes, a lot of different spiders, scorpions, saugaro cactus...I guess lol.

Source(s): Southwest Arizona

Sydney & New South Wales ie country Cops, during the last six weeks they have killed three (3) people, 2 by gunshots & one mentally retard man was TASER-ED to death by being Tasser-ed by SIX (6)cops at the same time.

Those matters are currently being investigated