Is it easy to meet arab celebritys in lebanon or syria?

Since they're pretty small...I'm aware this has nothing to do with ramadan..but I figured there would be arabs in this section to help answer..

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure about those regions, but I'd go to Egypt if I had a better chance of meeting/seeing Tamer Hosny with my own eyes in the flesh <3

Oh, and just fyi, you MIGHT wanna stay out of Syria for the time being 0_o

p.s.

I'm not Arab. TEE HEE.

Y U NO THINK NON-ARABS CAN LIKE ARAB POP TOO?

This question made me think.......

the best of all of mankind, a MESSENGER of ALLAAH (!!!!!!) was accessible to EVERYONE. He talked with the highest of kings and he talked with the 'lowest' of the poor.

He slept like the poor and kept wealth to a minimum - sometimes food would run out though he could've had anything he had wanted in the world.

Read this amazing narration by 'Umar radiAllaahu 'anhu:

"I visited Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he was lying on a mat. I sat down and he drew up his lower garment over him and he had nothing (else) over him, and that the mat had left its marks on his sides. I looked with my eyes in the storeroom of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). I found only a handful of barley equal to one sa' and an equal quantity of the leaves of Mimosa Flava placed in the nook of the cell, and a semi-tanned leather bag hanging (in one side), and I was moved to tears (on seeing this extremely austere living of the Holy Prophet), and he said: Ibn Khattab, what wakes you weep?

I said: Apostle of Allah, why should I not shed tears? This mat has left its marks on your sides and I do not see in your storeroom (except these few things) that I have seen; Caesar and Chosroes are leading their lives in plenty whereas you are Allah's Messenger. His chosen one, and that is your store! He said: Ibn Khattab, aren't you satisfied that for us (there should be the prosperity) of the Hereafter, and for them (there should be the prosperity of) this world? I said: Yes." [Saheeh Muslim]

LOL...celebrities are hard to reach anywhere in the world...including arab countries as well :D

Who cares

Im sorry but the biggest Arab idol osama bin laden has passed away, im sorry, please dont cry or blow me up

• Yurii

LOL, no.