Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Taylor Kitsch and Peter berg Relationship?

Today I was reading comments about the film battleship and there was an article captured my eyes. Taylor Kitsch joked about his relationship with the director Peter berg as "dating" for seven years. They've been working together from Friday Night Lights to the recent Battleship. Peter Berg constantly chose Taylor over other people. I personally don't believe pure friendship in Hollywood, since many good lookings and talents are present. There is something definitely going on between these two. Give me your opinion!!!

• .
    Favorite Answer

No, not at all do I believe, think, feel, or see anything going on between Taylor Kitsch and this other guy. I read that Taylor is Jewish and assume this other guy is, too, so maybe they have that in common and bonded on the show.

Taylor just seems too....something to be gay. I can't put my hand on it but it's like the young Marlon Brando. When you look at a picture of a young Marlon Brando, you know just by looking at him that he's straight. There's just that particular something. Besides, in T. Kitsch's case, I think he's into women of color. It's none of my business but since you posed this question, he seems very good at hiding his personal life and who he dates but he did date model Jessica White. That's all I know. I just get a vibe off of him. A strong one. Same vibe I get from Shia Lebeouf and Zac Efron (and the same one I got from former Jane's Addiction frontman Perry Farrell).

If you are a gay man and liked Taylor, I'm sorry about this news, but it's just my opinion from observing. No one knows for sure who is gay and who is straight except the people in question, really. Only that person knows for sure what is in their own hearts. Maybe he IS gay & covering it up! Who knows but him??

Source(s): My eyes

Taylor Kitsch.

The one place Pete said that Taylor is like a little brother to him