Will these PC parts fit together?

I'm building my first gaming PC and although I know a fair bit about the hardware itself, I am unsure weather or not it will all physically fit together. Here is my spec:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P67A-D3-B3 SKT-1155

Case: Coolermaster HAF 922

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600

HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5"

CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB

Power supply: Corsair 650W ATX12V / EPS12V

I know that most of these will fit together; the only thing I'm unsure about is the mobo/case because the case supports ATX (I have no idea what this is). But I threw in the rest of the parts just incase.

I am hoping it will run games very nicely, and I would love any feedback. Cheers!

Best Answer

The MB will fit your case, the case is ATX and your MB is ATX

ATX is the form factor, it is the stardard for the size of the MB, where the screw holes are and the type of power connections. Most desktop computers (PC's) use micro ATX or ATX, use ATX PSU's and are mounted in micro ATX , ATX cases.

more info on ATX form factor: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATX

It looks good, though I would check 2 things.

1. Double check to make sure the CPU socket is the same as the mother boards.

2. Check different power supplies for a higher wattage maybe go up to 800-850 watts instead of 650.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

The coolermaster case supports mATX and atx motherboard s, Atx motherboards are the standard motherboard and it will fit until the pc case all parts are compatible and everything mention will fit in the coolermaster case with some room to spare.

• the RAM and HDD are nice

the CPU is good but I think if you pay 50$ more you can buy an i7 CPU

the GPU is not good and I would prefer you to buy a 2GB ddr3 or 1GBddr5