Whats your favorite ride at cedar point?!?

I've been fo cedar point about 5 times and i go every summer. (once with my school and another with my mom and friends at te end of summer) so obviously i have been on all the rides. Im going again in about a month with my school and we leave my school to go to CP at about 6:00 am. I live an hour from detroit... show more I've been fo cedar point about 5 times and i go every summer. (once with my school and another with my mom and friends at te end of summer) so obviously i have been on all the rides. Im going again in about a month with my school and we leave my school to go to CP at about 6:00 am. I live an hour from detroit michigan so it takes about 2 1/2 hours to get there so we will arrive at about 8:30. We go on a friday so it will be PACKED. So what i need is a list of what rides you would go on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th... Etc. so i can get as many rides in as possible.
P.S- i love any kind of ride but my main priority is to hit EVERYTHING!
P.S.S- i will be leaving with my school at about 11:30 pm