Sex Tourism, Is Dirty Darryl just joking?

Dirty Darryl who is well known for making inappropriate jokes is about to visit a few Asian countries such as China, Vietnam, Cambodia, and maybe Thailand. He says how he might even enjoy the company of some young Asian female and even go enjoy a 14 year old boy. I cannot figure out if he serious about actually purchasing sex from a minor under the disguise of a joke so he can brag about it. Or if it's just another typical daily joke he makes on a daily basis. His jokes are always sexually based and I personally think he's a stereotypical version of a dirty old man. It is well known that he is actually going to these hotspots known for child sex tourism, etc.

Do you think I should report the possibility that Dirty Darryl might be serious to authorities? He says that it's a business trip but he is just a Petsmart employee. He apparently wants to sell organic soil and he believes theres a market there for it. I don't know the person in question well enough nor do I want to because he's looks a females like they're slabs of meat. Who should I contact if you believe it's a real concern? I just don't want to assume he's joking and let it slide if he's serious about going there to sexually abuse a child without repercussions. A female customer overheard his comment and had the most disgusted look on her face, she had her children with her shopping. I told him that's disgusting and he's a creeper. So what would you do in this scenario? I wasn't amused at all, some innocent child as young as five is being sold of sex at this very moment isn't a laughing matter at all. To make an insensitive joke about something as serious as this raises red flags about Dirty Darryl's reasons to visit the south pacific.

All I'm asking if you were me, would you report 'Dirty Darryl' which is his nickname because of all his sexually based jokes? I just want some advise on if I should report the pervert? If so, to whom in Canada? Police or Someplace else?

I don't need to be schooled on the Asian sex tousism market as I'm well aware it exists. I'm asking how to deal with the situation.

I doubt it would be pursued but hey you never know what kind of weirdo stuff the creep is into. From the topic of his jokes, he seems abnormally preoccupied by the subject of sex.

Eww, he's no friend of mine!

@Spring Has Sprung

I just googled NAMBLA you friggin f'd up sicko! F'n POS! You are pathetic and a waste of space and oxygen!

Best Answer

report him to Canada police and NAMBLA.

people differentiate between sexual content in cloth by using calling sexual jokes ''grimy''. that's commonly simply by conserving babies till they're of a definite age.sparkling jokes are people who have not have been given sexual content. no person is familiar with if a Christian coined this word or an atheist. In a expert ecosystem jokes approximately intercourse are often prohibited simply by fact it is seen irrelevant to make sexual references. This has no longer something to do with Christians. It has to do with holding a expert place of work. The Bible mentions interior the hot testomony to no longer even point out the flaws completed in secret and in yet another place it reminds believers to maintain your concepts on those issues that are organic and gorgeous and of reliable checklist. that's commonly taken very far and a few Christians could refuse to have a newspaper of their properties as a result .

If the only thing you have is him talking then either accept it as his ways or ignore him and move on. I would not report something that I had NO real evidence on. You could do more harm than good to him and yourself. If you think about it, any person who was having sex with young boys in Canada would not be talking about it in public. That would be a good way to get the attention of people you would not want. I have no idea who this friend of yours is but I would guess he is a talker, only talks to see what reaction he gets.

Source(s): AG

You could complain about his remarks to his employer though that would not solve the larger problem, one about which we in the US and Canada cannot solve - the child sex trade in other countries (and don't kid yourself it isn't happening here too).

You can't get someone arrested for something they say they might do in another country where your laws do not apply (and in which their own are not enforced). But you might like to bring this charmer to the attention of the authorities just so they can have him on their radar in the event he is in fact up to something in Canada.

Yes, you can't prove anything but you don't need to. Go to the police and tell what you have here. Who knows? Perhaps he has been involved in a child sex crime that they are seeking clues to solve.

I have no idea who "Dirty Daryl" is (and I'm not interested enough to look him up), but the sex industry is one the largest industries in Thailand. And yes, minor children are way too frequently involved.

Not joking, really. Such things happen all the time in the Far East. Moral standards are quite low in many countries. Making a buck takes precedent.

Source(s): WNL

sex tourism is quite popular in the world. If you know where to look you can have sex with w/e you want in pretty much every country in the world.

it's true

but prostitution is illegal in China,you should be careful not to be arrested by police.then you need pay bail i guess $1000