Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Why are Cons threatened by Warren Buffett?

Is it because it's difficult for Conservatives to use the tired "class warfare" line and the tired "he must envy the rich" line against someone... who is rich themselves?

Surely Warren Buffett does not "envy the rich" nor is he trying to declare war on himself.

Favorite Answer

I'll try to help you on this. The only Conservatives threatened by Warren Buffett are the wealthy ones pulling the strings, like the Koch brothers, higher taxes would mean less money for them. Less money for them means less money for (AFP) Americans for prosperity, the SuperPAC controlled by them and used to bankroll the Tea party and to help pay off our congress. The main purpose of this SuperPAC is to bribe congress so congress may consider doing stupid things like weakening the EPA, lowering clean water standards, weakening OSHA, you know things that would dramatically allow the Koch brothers corporations to cut corners and dramatically increase their revenues at the expense of the environment and their workers health. As far as the non-wealthy Conservatives, they're the only ones stupid enough to really buy into the class warfare non-sense. They"re delusional enough to think that a tax on the rich is a tax on them, because hypothetically, one day they could be rich.

Source(s): 20 years experience in the Republican party dealing with these phony easily led sheep.

We're not threatened at all.

It's just that we're intelligent enough to recognize what a lying phony sack of manure Buffett is, and what gullible, stupid simpletons liberals are for buying his BS. Buffett's company owes a billion in taxes and he is actively seeking billions in subsidies for his green energy projects, so of course he's going to fellate Obama and push the liberal idiocy.

Buffett is a typical greedy rapacious liberal, who wants to get rich through government theft of middle class taxpayers.

I am a conservative...and look! I know how to spell the word. Buffett does not worry me. I am beginning to think he is senile. He supports Obama, so that is evidence his mind is going.

Warren Buffett is a fake phony.. fuckkkk him and fuckkkkkk Obama

They are like there master lies and Hippocrates ! Your Question I added to the star list. You doing good job do not stop!

"I do believe at a certain point you've made enough money"

Had Hussein said that directly to Warren when Warren was

building his fortune, Warren would have said to Hussein,

"Go f**k yourself, commie...;-)

Threatened,who say`s their threatened? Pure BS.

Because he is rich and wants to pay a fair share, and republicans don't like that

• RJC

They're not,,,,why are dems threatened by heterosexual white males?

See how fabrications work?

• qwert

We're not. Even Obama paid a lower tax rate than his secretary.