Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 8 years ago

Why Was Hitler's Death Lied About?

In 1952, Dwight D. Eisenhower said: "We have been unable to unearth one bit of tangible evidence of Hitler's death. Many people believe that Hitler escaped from Berlin." When President Truman asked Joseph Stalin at the Potsdam conference in 1945 whether or not Hitler was dead, Stalin replied bluntly, 'No.' Stalin's top army officer, Marshall Gregory Zhukov, whose troops were the ones to occupy Berlin, flatly stated after a long thorough investigation in 1945: "We have found no corpse that could be Hitler's."

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboa...

So they have no proof that he actually died. If he escaped where did he escape to and when did he actually die and where?

Some really good anwers so far with the exception of the lamen that didn't research it and belive the official lie or to the 1 that didn't understand the question. Even the FBI had a case open to find Hitler well after 1945. I think they believed he was in Argentina.

to the guy that said the Russians burned his body.. Why would they do that if they wanted to prove they got him? You probably believe the US would dump Bin Ladin in the ocean too lol. What tool your are. Also the Russians changed their story many times except for Stalin who maintained to his death that Hitler escaped.

to the 1 that didn't understand the question I'll rephrase it in brail very carefully. The official story says the Hitler commited suicide by cyanide and a gun shot to the head in d-day invasions in 1945 that took out the German front and ultimately to Hitler's bunker. It was later challenged by prominant sources to later find that many inconsistancies where found that prove the Russians lied and the body used was hitler's double, Hitler's bodyguard also lied many times, and no physical or forensic evidence exist to prove he was shot at the bunker or anywhere near such as in the fields - the bodies they dug up where obviously not hitlers. The skull that the Russians had was womans skull of a younger age than Hitler. In other words the claims that he shot himself are baseless.

even the history channel has an episode called Hitler's escape. I'm surprised that so many still believe the official story. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCyfiG7aTB4

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Favorite Answer

as of June 2009 we all Know that Hitlers death In the Bunker was Lie

the Russians allowed the skull to be tested and the DNA reveled it to be a woman's between 30 and 40

and the Hitler File In Nuremberg is still Marked from 1945 Hitlers Locating Unknown

what we Need to ask why did the Argentinians tell the USA and The British to get out and take their spy's with them in May 1945

and who was Living in the New Eagles Nest in Argentina up to 1982 ???????

Everything about a war is lied about.Hitler had the end planned before that war ever even started.Some say he escaped to a place in Antarctica called NeuSwabenland, but I probably spelled that wrong.

See, no one even won that war, by the time the Americans thought they did they had been seduced by the same motives as Hitler.If Satan is real,and has ever walked the earth, I do not doubt that he played the role of Hitler for a life.

Did you know that the word "Jew" was used for ALL the political enemies of the Nazi state, and it was infact more based on 'Judas' than actual Judaism?

Not that he didn't kill Jewish people, he did, he also killed Christians, Catholics, French, Polish, probably more than Half of England(bombed it out, no one lived to tell)...the list goes on.If you were not totally obediant to the point that you would do anything asked without question including murder a family member, you were called Jew.White supremacists like to use this horrible fact to twist the truth and say the Holocaust didn't happen.Actually though, worse than the Holocaust happened.There are lies about that war that people will still believe another hundred years from now.Did you ever notice that Not ONE of Hitler's closest Generals was blonde?No one will ever get to the bottom of his grave, and I doubt he ever had one.

It is a sickening travesty, he took Humanity and desicrated it, he even convinved most people to beleive we are all stupid and deserving of such deception and it persists to this day.

Whatever evil existed during that war did it's job and then moved.

Hence the Iron Curtain, Germany split, cold war, american doctors suddenly adopt the white coat as a standard uniform (previously only butchers had done so). Also did you know that the same company that invented Thalidomide was the first company to test fluoride in human water supply,at Auschwitz.They changed their name three tiimes after that, and it all worked so well I honestly must say that I fear to even tell you the name of the company that did it.

But I will give you a bit of information and hope the modern day nazis don't delete it.It really shouldn't matter, I'm pretty sure they've got the whole world under controll and ready for the next war now, I can tell you it isn't going to happen when or how anyone thinks, and I hope I am dead before it does.But read this in the link, this tells how German scientists became American scientists after the war was over and they hung the 'war criminals'(army generals).This will make you sick.

No body "officially" know..

But i'm sure he escaped (becouse there were still many nazies who wanted to help him) probably to a nearby country; Danmark,Sweden,france,austria ... I'm sure many people were still "under his control" .

When? Well he could either had got shot or die becouse of eldery- that is impossible to know....

Russians burned Hitler's body. Your evidence is as good as Bush's promises

That's just a conspiracy page, and yes he did die in Berlin. No he did not escape. And no his death was not lied about.

I fail to see where there's a lie in your paragraph.

Both claims say that there was no corpse found.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia

follow the white rabbit ;-p