Steve asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

make a team you would want to coach(nfl)?

i got this idea from soem other kid on this site but hes was talking abotu nba. i though teh idea was pretty cool so i figured id try it out

qb-matthew stafford( id pik rodgers but hes too obvious of a choice and stafford is younger and fresher) id also take eli

rb1-mjd

rb2-demarco murray(i love this guy)

wr1-calvin johnson

wr2-mike wallace

wr3-kenny britt( this guy is going to be huge)

te-jimmy graham

lt-jake long

rt-

lg-carl nicks

rg-joe thomas( i think hes rg im not sure)

c-maurkice pouncey

de-elvis dumervil, julius peppers

dt-ndamukong suh,vince wilfork

lb-pat willis lamarr woodleylawrence timmons

ss-troy polamalu

fs-earl thomas

cb- jonathan joseph, darelle revis

k-matt prater

p-shane lechler

kr-antonio brown

pr-pat peterson

Update:

u must be mad u cnt beat the giants

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

wr3-kenny britt( this guy is going to be huge)

te-jimmy graham

lt-jake long

rt-

lg-carl nicks

rg-joe thomas( i think hes rg im not sure)

c-maurkice pouncey

de-elvis dumervil, julius peppers

dt-ndamukong suh,vince wilfork

lb-pat willis lamarr woodleylawrence timmons

ss-troy polamalu

fs-earl thomas

cb- jonathan joseph, darelle revis

k-matt prater

p-shane lechler

kr-antonio brown

pr-pat peterson

By the way,i like Denver Broncos,

• 4 years ago

group seek bar! or group reproduction and paste (connect the marketing campaign against repetitive twilight questions): in case you're reading this, it potential which you have only asked a Twilight appropriate question. despite in case you're a fan or no longer, I don’t think of your question merits to waste people’s time. indexed here are some solutions that probable make certain your question(s): No, i'm no longer a fan, i'm no longer a hater the two. i'm Twi-nueteral. sure, I study all of them. sure, i'm getting annoyed through followers. My in demand character is Alice. Harry Potter is greater suited. this is not the “bestest e book EVUH!!!!” sure, twilight appropriate questions get on my nerves. in case you elect the internet site #/identify of a financial ruin, look on your very own e book. The movie grow to be ok. The e book order is: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking break of day. I comprehend the hype- It’s geared in direction of an exceptionally obsessive age team. I gained’t provide you a precis, study the e book. My fave scene is whilst Bella thinks there is something incorrect along with her reason each and all the horror stuff (new moon). In twi i admire the meadow, in eclipse i admire the proposal, in breaking break of day i admire the marriage. i think of my college has worse fan ladies than yours, they throw books and draw fake chew-marks If I didn’t answer your question, I’m sorry for dropping some time. (you form of deserved it for asking a twilight question.) in the experience that your question grow to be spoke back, it only shows that this is been asked many many circumstances. Use the hunt Bar!!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I gotta agree with the 1st 3 on this one. No Patriots, Packers (although you did say you'd put in Rodgers), and no Ravens. Come on, dude. These are the elite teams in the NFL.

• 9 years ago

Hmm no ravens on your list, you must be mad we dominate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Hmm no patriots on your list, you must be mad we dominate.

• 9 years ago

Hmm no packers on your list, you must be mad we dominate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.