Steve asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

make a team you would want to coach(nfl)?

i got this idea from soem other kid on this site but hes was talking abotu nba. i though teh idea was pretty cool so i figured id try it out

qb-matthew stafford( id pik rodgers but hes too obvious of a choice and stafford is younger and fresher) id also take eli

rb1-mjd

rb2-demarco murray(i love this guy)

wr1-calvin johnson

wr2-mike wallace

wr3-kenny britt( this guy is going to be huge)

te-jimmy graham

lt-jake long

rt-

lg-carl nicks

rg-joe thomas( i think hes rg im not sure)

c-maurkice pouncey

de-elvis dumervil, julius peppers

dt-ndamukong suh,vince wilfork

lb-pat willis lamarr woodleylawrence timmons

ss-troy polamalu

fs-earl thomas

cb- jonathan joseph, darelle revis

k-matt prater

p-shane lechler

kr-antonio brown

pr-pat peterson

u must be mad u cnt beat the giants

te-jimmy graham

lt-jake long

rt-

lg-carl nicks

c-maurkice pouncey

de-elvis dumervil, julius peppers

dt-ndamukong suh,vince wilfork

ss-troy polamalu

fs-earl thomas

cb- jonathan joseph, darelle revis

k-matt prater

p-shane lechler

kr-antonio brown

pr-pat peterson

By the way,i like Denver Broncos,

group seek bar! or group reproduction and paste (connect the marketing campaign against repetitive twilight questions): in case you're reading this, it potential which you have only asked a Twilight appropriate question. despite in case you're a fan or no longer, I don’t think of your question merits to waste people’s time. indexed here are some solutions that probable make certain your question(s): No, i'm no longer a fan, i'm no longer a hater the two. i'm Twi-nueteral. sure, I study all of them. sure, i'm getting annoyed through followers. My in demand character is Alice. Harry Potter is greater suited. this is not the “bestest e book EVUH!!!!” sure, twilight appropriate questions get on my nerves. in case you elect the internet site #/identify of a financial ruin, look on your very own e book. The movie grow to be ok. The e book order is: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking break of day. I comprehend the hype- It’s geared in direction of an exceptionally obsessive age team. I gained’t provide you a precis, study the e book. My fave scene is whilst Bella thinks there is something incorrect along with her reason each and all the horror stuff (new moon). In twi i admire the meadow, in eclipse i admire the proposal, in breaking break of day i admire the marriage. i think of my college has worse fan ladies than yours, they throw books and draw fake chew-marks If I didn’t answer your question, I’m sorry for dropping some time. (you form of deserved it for asking a twilight question.) in the experience that your question grow to be spoke back, it only shows that this is been asked many many circumstances. Use the hunt Bar!!!

I gotta agree with the 1st 3 on this one. No Patriots, Packers (although you did say you'd put in Rodgers), and no Ravens. Come on, dude. These are the elite teams in the NFL.

Hmm no ravens on your list, you must be mad we dominate.

Hmm no patriots on your list, you must be mad we dominate.

Hmm no packers on your list, you must be mad we dominate.