Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Al asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

Desperate for saves in fantasy baseball!!!?

What should i do? there is no one in free agency and I am thinking of just trading someone for a closer, I am desperate for saves and i have 0 saves this week which is just sad.........

My roster:

Buster Posey

Prince Fielder

Aaron Hill

Mike Moustakas

Derek Jeter

Jose Bautista

Carlos Beltran

JD Martinez

Adam Lind

Shane Victorino

Ian Desmond

Peter Bourjos

BJ Upton

Chase Utley

Pitchers:

Felix Hernandez

Jared Weaver

Arnodis Chapman

Heath Bell

Ubaldo Jimenez

Brandon Morrow

Jeff Samardzija

Lance Lynn

Ivan Nova

Francisco Rodriguez

Update:

it is a 12 team h2h league and Bell has been struggling to get saves.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

One closer won't do it for you, two might not either. If this is a h2h league I would just throw it and try to get some value out of bell.

• shella
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

i imagine different responses have blanketed some strong suggestion. You league seems slightly smaller than a wide-spread league. i might want to certainly wait to snatch pitchers. i might want to also wait to snatch a catcher because many times the version between the #a million delusion catcher & the #12 delusion catcher isn't that significant of a spot. (truly in case you wait on a number of those positions, you may grab an standard participant to fill the spot once you're grabbing more beneficial useful gamers at different positions) earlier your draft, you should take some variety of draft handbook or record of proper three hundred gamers to apply as cheat sheet. perchance mark lots of the gamers you want to objective or the gamers you may want to favor to have on your crew (could be alongside the traces of "i'm no longer taking proper catcher Brian McCann with seventh round p.c.. yet i choose a catcher alongside the traces of Jorge Posada, Saltamacchia or Chris Snyder so i am going to take one in each and every of them with 10th round p.c.. if each and each and every of the catchers are lengthy gone. even as adult men are filling up their roster with each and each and every position...1st base, 2d base, shortstop, etc. you're snatching up the potential hitters in outfield or nook infield spots so that you may kill in those distinct sorts or have commerce bait to make a commerce for potential pitcher in case you ultimately choose help in pitching) strong success and characteristic exciting

• 9 years ago

you could try and trade for carlos marmol. he is inconsistent but when he is on he is on. You may be able to get him on the cheap because of his walks and blown saves last year

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.