The RHH Underground Recs Collection Pt II?

After posting the first RHH underground recs collection and getting a great response, I've been able to compile all the recommendations, and put them into one place. They were all really dope guys, so thank you very much for participating so actively. This is your opportunity to check out these recs, as well as... show more After posting the first RHH underground recs collection and getting a great response, I've been able to compile all the recommendations, and put them into one place. They were all really dope guys, so thank you very much for participating so actively. This is your opportunity to check out these recs, as well as add more of your own for a possible part 3. Props to everyone who added a record and/or supported this. For those who specified certain albums, they're listed, but for those who just named groups or single artists, only the group or artist is listed. To continue the library a bit, I'll add my own new rec, just as I did last time, and I'll go for Three Shades Brown's debut EP, Late Bloomers.

Without further ado, here is the collection thus far.

Has Lo - In Case I Don't Make It
Has Lo - Conversation B
Black Marvel - BM Ultra
The Weathermen - The Conspiracy
Eric G - Stars and Lights
Deep Rooted - The Second Coming
The Verbal Surgeon - Annotations of a Surgeon
Grafh - Damage is Done
The Doppelgangaz - Lone Sharks
Non Phixeon - The Future is Now
Electric Company - Life's a Struggle
Yonas - The Proven Theory
Scorpion Circles - Genelec and Memphis Reigns
Christopher - Sleep of Oldominion
Pete Philly & Perquisite - Mindstate
Shinsight Trio - Shallow Nights (Blurry Moon)
Incise - Nobody's Story
Rising Sun Quest - Surviving Life
P.O.S. - Ipeac Neat
Athletic Mic League - Sweats and Kicks
Kev Brown - I Do What I Know
Rashid Hadee - Dedication
Random and K-Murdock - Forever Famicon
Tha Connection - Trapeze
Three Shades Brown - Late Bloomers
The Dynospectrum
Hieroglyphics
Jones Andrews
Pigeon John
Code Name: Scorpion
Kooley High

Remember guys, this isn't a finished thing, so post your recs, and if there is a significant number of new ones, I'll make a part 3.
Update: @Explicit: Hopefully pretty well.