Help with identifying John Coltrane song forms?

Please help, i am not a musician and we were assigned to review an album and the album i got was A love Supreme, by John Coltrane. All i need is the form of each song ex:32 bar AABA or 12 bar blues. and how many choruses are in each solo for each tune. the tunes by the way... show more Please help, i am not a musician and we were assigned to review an album and the album i got was A love Supreme, by John Coltrane. All i need is the form of each song ex:32 bar AABA or 12 bar blues. and how many choruses are in each solo for each tune.

the tunes by the way are
Awknoledgement
Resolution
Persuance
Psalm

Help is much appreciated, thanks
Update: No, i am not being lazy. I have spent hours on this. i have done all of the rest of the work, listened to the album from start to finish multiple times and listed the order of solos and other things. The assignment says to label the form either 32 AABA or 12 bar blues. I cannot find the form regardless of how... show more No, i am not being lazy. I have spent hours on this. i have done all of the rest of the work, listened to the album from start to finish multiple times and listed the order of solos and other things.

The assignment says to label the form either 32 AABA or 12 bar blues. I cannot find the form regardless of how many times i tried thats why i asked the question.

Just the form for each song would be sufficient,

Thanks