Do fat men have trouble in the dating world...?

as opposed to slim or muscular males?

=Would you disagree with the common myth that women do not care about looks, but rather care about personality?
Update: To the people saying he must have money: That is not true. I have turned down muscular rich guys as well as fat rich guys...The boyfriends I have had in my life have been lower middle class and some even jobless college students when I was in school. From what I have seen, fat women do get alot of action...I know... show more To the people saying he must have money: That is not true. I have turned down muscular rich guys as well as fat rich guys...The boyfriends I have had in my life have been lower middle class and some even jobless college students when I was in school. From what I have seen, fat women do get alot of action...I know that because when I was fat I would still get cute guys and the guys that I wanted turns out had fat girlfriends....

I believe "just me" is correct...besides every individual is different and has developed a preference for what they find attractive for many reasons. I know one girl who dates fat men because she thinks no one will look at him so he will never cheat....interesting, huh?