Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

What is more hypocritical; 500 lb Sally Struthers asking for donations to feed the starving children or ....?

300 lb Mooshelle 0bama trying to tell others how to eat healthy?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Autumn
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think a lot of Americans are getting a little annoyed with Michelle Obama's overbearing campaign that has gotten so bad as to have little kids' lunches from home confiscated by school officials. She comes off as condescending, arrogant, judgmental, and extreme in her approach. I think that is why when someone sees her eating something a little unhealthy, they are going to call her a hypocrite or criticize her weight. I don't know what her weight is and I don't care. I think it's just her natural body shape.

I also don't make fun of Sally Struthers. She seems like a sweet person. I don't know the circumstances behind her weight gain from the time she was in "All In The Family". Whatever, I'm sure it's not been fun and easy for her.

To answer your question, more hypocritical (or annoying) for Michelle Obama.

On a side note, I don't think there's anything wrong with chocolate milk with a kid's lunch. When I was a kid, I couldn't tolerate drinking white milk. It made me sick and gag, but I could tolerate chocolate milk. At least I was getting vitamins and calcium. There is no common sense anymore.

• steyer
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Sally Struthers Starving Children

• 9 years ago

Sooo....instead of donating money to hungry starving children you go around bashing the overweight? What a knee-jerk reactionist.

• Lisa b
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Do you seriously Michelle Obama is overweight? Seriously....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Michelle is not a pound over 250 so stop already.

• 9 years ago

Wow rush. You probably weigh four hundred lbs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.