Is it weird for a straight teen guy to enjoy chick flicks?

I like watching chick flicks for some reason. I like comedies, horrors, and action movies as well so I don't think it is weird but my friends do. I was watching "A Walk to Remember" yesterday and my friends found it strange that I was actually watching and paying attention to the movie. I don't... show more I like watching chick flicks for some reason. I like comedies, horrors, and action movies as well so I don't think it is weird but my friends do. I was watching "A Walk to Remember" yesterday and my friends found it strange that I was actually watching and paying attention to the movie. I don't cry at the movie or anything but I just like movies with a good love story. So, is this weird?

BTW, I have a girlfriend and I am 100% straight. My girlfriend doesn't think it is that weird but I am just curious.