why does facebook think im ugly?

on facebook, im a bit embarassed because most girls have at least 20+ likes on every photo, some have over 200 likes. etc. The most i have had is 8. so call me shallow, but is it because im really ugly or im taking bad photos or something?

heres my pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77067711@N07/70747756...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77067711@N07/68758610... (girl on the right)

if i am really ugly, please no too horrible nasty or hurtful comments.

thanks! X

forgot to say, i dont share my photos :)

p.s- to the person who said this, no i dont have a boyfriend, i never had yet...and im 17.

Favorite Answer

No you are not ugly. In fact you have a very photogenic face.

However I have some image tips for you. Just my personal opinion.

So first of all don't use so much mascara. You have good eyes, you don't need that much.

Secondly, lighten up the hair color. That black hair is too harsh on you. Why not get a nice rich medium to dark brown color instead? It would suit your features so much nicer.

Thirdly, Be healthy. A healthy looking woman is the most attractive thing ever. Eat right, exercise, and get plenty of sleep. I can't tell how well you take care of yourself because you are young and everyone looks good and healthy when they are young, but if you arent taking care of yourself right now it will show later...

dude, some people have over 200 likes because they have over 10000 facebook friends. hence more people can see and like their pictures.

your photos are not the best, but you can't say you're ugly just because other people get more likes than you.

the general rule is: more friends (no matter if you really know them or not) = more likes and comments on pictures and other posts.

if some super gorgeous person only has like 20 of her closest friends on facebook, this person won't get many likes either because only 20 people can see her pics.

• ?

Basing your looks on the amount of likes on a photo: FAIL

Not trusting yourself: FAIL

Lack of confidence in your own beauty: FAIL

Overall: FAIL

WHO CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY!

...honestly I think that you know you are attractive and you just post a big sob story in order to get lots of comments about how pretty you are, which either makes you really shallow, or forever alone.

Source(s): Like a Sir.

I'd date you if that tells you anything. lol

You're super cute.

Would help to see a full body shot though instead of just head shots.

Source(s): My email: randomdude205@yahoo.com

You are not attractive - perhaps a 4.

Lesbian? You have saggy **** that's why.

you are not ugly